Center Console Dimensions?

-

Chained_360

Delusional Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Howdy all, it's been a while since I've shown my face around these forums, but I was wondering if I could get some help in getting some measurements on an original center console. When the 4-speed goes in my car this summer, I want to upgrade to other luxuries such as cupholders, change holders, storage bins, etc, but I don't have the cash for an original center console. I really like the shape of them though, and I know how to make stuff, so what are the measurements of the original consoles? I'm going to try to make my own console that has the same approximate shape of the original ones, but it will be a custom piece and have variations.

The measurements I would like to know are: Overall length, width at the front, widest point, and rear (between the seats), at what point the widest point is along the length of the console, height, and just for kicks, maybe weight.

Additionally, for those of you with an original style center console, what are your likes and dislikes about them? Do they get in the way of anything, what would you add to your console, and what should I definitely keep in mine? Anything helps. Thanks!

Howdy all, it's been a while since I've shown my face around these forums, but I was wondering if I could get some help in getting some measurements on an original center console. When the 4-speed goes in my car this summer, I want to upgrade to other luxuries such as cupholders, change holders, storage bins, etc, but I don't have the cash for an original center console. I really like the shape of them though, and I know how to make stuff, so what are the measurements of the original consoles? I'm going to try to make my own console that has the same approximate shape of the original ones, but it will be a custom piece and have variations.

The measurements I would like to know are: Overall length, width at the front, widest point, and rear (between the seats), at what point the widest point is along the length of the console, height, and just for kicks, maybe weight.

Additionally, for those of you with an original style center console, what are your likes and dislikes about them? Do they get in the way of anything, what would you add to your console, and what should I definitely keep in mine? Anything helps. Thanks!
Hey I'm also in need of a manual console I'd like to see how yours comes out I've opened up my tunnel to fit a tremec 6 speed and would really like one to have a comfortable armrest .With that being said sry I can give you measurements but would really like to see how yours come out

My stepson wants to add the center console to his Duster project. We have the brackets, out of my 69, so I, too, am interested if anyone has the measurements for the three brackets that are on the tunnel.

-
Back