center console problems

-

22dog22

Reaction score
hi, i have a 69 cuda that i bought that was a coulmn shift car, some one installed a center console unit, i think it is missing some electrical parts, maybe a dash lite socket to lite up the shift indicator, and from some photos i have been able to see here on fabo there may be a swich of some type that goes on the shift handle ??? any one have these parts ?? and how to connect them??:banghead::newb:

Yes, there is a wiring harness for the console that has the connections for shifter quadrant lighting and the reverse lights. It plugs in under the dash where the column reverse light switch and shift light harness was plugged in.

You could make that little harness and even add the 4th wire for a lighter well. Otherwise its just 3 little wires. One orange to a light socket and 2 purple for the reverse lamp switch. Then again , if your trans should have the 3 post neutral safety switch you can run the reverse lamp wires to there leaving only the orange wire needed to the console.

You could make that little harness and even add the 4th wire for a lighter well. Otherwise its just 3 little wires. One orange to a light socket and 2 purple for the reverse lamp switch. Then again , if your trans should have the 3 post neutral safety switch you can run the reverse lamp wires to there leaving only the orange wire needed to the console.

X2. don't need the harness make your own.

-
Back