centerline fitment on 70 duster

-

soaringcowman

Reaction score
hey everyone, i've got a chance to pick up a set of sbp centerlines for a killer deal, but they are 14x7(front) and 15x8.5(back). not for sure on any of the back spacings but they supposively came off a duster.....

from what i've read a 15x8 is the biggest you can go on a stock spring placement on a duster?? is this true or will a 8.5 fit....i sure hope so :).

thanks

adam

Adam, I am 99.9% sure that these will fit without any problems. Since the Duster's has quite a bit more room in the rear wheelhouse than most A-bodies, I would have to think that you are good to go (unless it has some crazy custom backspacing). Also, I seem to remember (from my high school days) that a friend stuffed some 15x10s under his Duster with the right backspacing. Good luck.

I had 15X8.5" on the back of my 69 Barracuda, Stock springs with 255-60-15s. They fit but it was tight. They were the 4-7/8" version. Theres also a 3-5/8" version.

I eneded up moving the spring after 5 years and went to a 275-60-15 which fit great.

I would be worried about the 14X7s being a bit wide up front.

thanks for all the input guys, called the guy this morning to arange meeting him and he sold them last night :(...after we talked mopar for like 45 minutes on the phone..oh well i'll have to find something better now :)

-
Back