Central Illinois check in

-

Sprecks

Reaction score
I guess it's time to check into the welcome wagon. I've been lurking around for a little while. My brother got me checking out the site. He's a member here. I don't currently have an 'A' body but have had a few in the past. I live in Central Illinois. I'm 55 years old and have been driving, buying, selling, racing, restoring and enjoying Mopars for 40 years now. Before that I just rode in them. So far this looks like a pretty good place to hang out.
My current toy is a 71 Challenger convertible, Citroen Yella (that's Curious yellow for you Plymouth types), shaker with a white interior and R/T stripes. It's a 318 car that I've stuffed a 472 hemi into. It's an automatic with manual valve body and a 3.54 geared dana rearend.

Hey Jay, welcome to FABO. You're going to like it here, there is a lot of good information and a lot of great people. I suspect you already know many of them. Maybe you'll have to start another A-body project, I happen to know that you've already had several of them. Always good to have my brother around.
:hello2:

Welcome to this great site, I thought you was my brother at first :D
I have a brother that lives in Decator (how ever you spell it) and run's a body shop and has had a few A,E and C bodies .. Welcome aboard :cheers:

Hello always need another illinoisian in here we may have to have a central IL meet up if these rates keep going WELCOME ABOARD!!

Hello:

I *think* I live in Central Illinois, but am not too sure with the high temp February we are having (not that I'm complaining).

Anyway, welcome to the site.

Hello:

I *think* I live in Central Illinois, but am not too sure with the high temp February we are having (not that I'm complaining).

Anyway, welcome to the site.
I'm just down the road in Farmer City!

Welcome to FABO Sprecks!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Let us see some pictures of your Mopars - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• B3 Wheelie.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 116
Central Illinois? Are you an NHRA fan? We go to Route 66 raceway every year for the NHRA event. We have season tickets. same seats every year. 100 ft line 2nd row pit side. We camp at race view farms. Always the same camp site. #1 right across from the gate.

Central Illinois? Are you an NHRA fan? We go to Route 66 raceway every year for the NHRA event. We have season tickets. same seats every year. 100 ft line 2nd row pit side. We camp at race view farms. Always the same camp site. #1 right across from the gate.
Yep, definitely a fan. We have been to Route 66 a couple of times and over to Indy quite a few times.

Welcome!! I am just down the road about 30 minutes from you in Maroa, IL. You will meet alot of great people on here.

Welcome to FABO Sprecks!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Let us see some pictures of your Mopars - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Here's a pic of my challenger at Monster Mopar last year.

Attachments

• 101_1186.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 95
-
Back