Challenger door handle on Dart

-
Somebody on here has a Challenger (?) handles on there car.......just don't remember who...not Challenger ones but.......

Send a PM to member BadAss71. He has E-Body handles on his Swinger and they look great!!

Send a PM to member BadAss71. He has E-Body handles on his Swinger and they look great!!

I just did.. hopefully he responds... I searched his threads and couldn't find a pic of the handles.

He'll answer you.....no worries. Here's the best pic I have on my computer of his gorgeous car.

Attachments

• Cruise On Central Oct 2011 007.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 325
Do it. I put E body handles on my 69 Road Runner, and have them fabbed in on my 69 Wanna Bee.... makes a nice clean look on the more square body.

I did this to my Cuda about a year ago. I will try to post some more pictures.

Nice any more pics? Did u guys just use sheet metal and fab up a recessed plate then welded it in?

I did not , but I would say it would be a much cleaner look. I tried to find some bad doors and cut them out.

Definitely cool for sure..
Don't shoot me, but I always wondered what door handles off of a 69-70ish vette would look like...in the top of the door where the "cup" is...

Player- nope, I'd agree that those might look cool. Over how about a set of the 'paddle' handles off a '68-up AMC? They recess in as well and are easier to grab than an E-body (they are slightly bigger)

I saw a pair of AMC Gremlin handles grafted onto a Superbird once. Actually looked pretty trick.

Nice any more pics? Did u guys just use sheet metal and fab up a recessed plate then welded it in?

I wont bother posting my pics for you I'm pretty sure you saw them in my thread, but to answer your question I definatley would either get some donor doors and cut out the recessed area. With such a cool car you need them to fit right, sticking them over the door panel looks like a cheap way out....No offense to anyone intended. If you need pics of my Non- Mopar handles recessed area let me know. Good luck, I would love to see more pics of the car...your 6.1 is awesome.

-
Back