-

68dart340

Reaction score
467857.jpg

467858.jpg

467859.jpg

467860.jpg

Thoughts?

Needs some different rims. And for goodness sakes put the center caps on the wheels! :wack: :wack: :wack:

Rick

Drag cars don't use center caps. Nothing is allowed on the wheels that can come off during a run.

Oh 68dart340 that thing looks sweet, I like the paint job... "MMM" I wonder what that would look like on a Duster.

340mopar said:
Drag cars don't use center caps. Nothing is allowed on the wheels that can come off during a run.

Oh 68dart340 that thing looks sweet, I like the paint job... "MMM" I wonder what that would look like on a Duster.

There is a '68 Charger in town with a scheme thats pretty close.

68dart340 said:
There is a '68 Charger in town with a scheme thats pretty close.
Does it look good on that car? My duster is factory white so it would not be hard to add the red and blue.

Well what can I say other than I love it and where can I get one. It is only missing one thing, a real monster Hemi with dual 4's on a cross ram tunnel ram (yea I know that for the 417). The real meaning of old meets new.

Nice, it sounds nasty too. I like the paint job, I think they made it look dated to show the transition from the old to the new.

I like it, I love it, I want some more of it! :love4:

Anyone have any background info on this?

SWEEEET!
It would be realy cool if they offered some as "body in white" for racers to buy, just like the good old days.

-
Back