Change

-
****Go To The Political Forum With This Stuff *****

Yes these topics shall not be placed in the general section it is too SPICY lol it goes in the political section...if we had one lol :angry7:Or is that just me?

I thought General Mopar section is for that.."GENERAL MOPAR" and General section is for ...well general ...ANYTHING! lol

Yes these topics shall not be placed in the general section it is too SPICY lol it goes in the political section...if we had one lol :angry7:Or is that just me?

Yeah, what happened to that? Did I miss something? Kinda cold to yank it the night before the election, I was looking forward to some 'discourse'!

One of the mods care to 'splain?

..maybe it was meant as "Go to a politcal forum"......dunno just guessing

the political forum is still here. You have to sign up for it though (its a free sign up) Click on "forums" at the top of this screen and you will find listed there but you will need to sign up. This was done, I believe, so that the news/political stuff wont show up in the "new posts" when a person logs in here unless they want it to.

You guys pissed and moaned and got your political section.... and now we're back to posting it here in the general discussion. Perhaps another moderator would like to say something before I suspend alot of people? :angry7:

There seems to be a "Catch 22" here.
We need to sign up to see the forum, but cant sign up if we cant see the forum.
I havent signed up yet and there seems to be no way to on the Home or Forum links.
Apparently, unless people know about the specific link Badawg posted in this thread they cant sign up.

You guys pissed and moaned and got your political section.... and now we're back to posting it here in the general discussion. Perhaps another moderator would like to say something before I suspend alot of people? :angry7:

???????

What do you do besides this right here?

What are you working on? anything car wise that is...

-
Back