Chat Room Regulars

-

Prine

A-Body Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to tell everyone that may not already know........The chat room is a great feature of this website....(the link is in the Button Section at the top of the FABO page).

I do not visit daily but I know some people do and I have to commend everyone on what a great atmosphere there is in there.

I am sure this does not come as much surprise to the Gold Members/Long Standing members, but for newbies (to this website) like myself, I am very pleased with everyone I interact with there/here.

The best time to check out the Chat Room is in the evenings between 5pm and 10pm.

Hope to see and meet more people there!

Thanks!

I am a regular in the chat and I think it's out of this world...probably my favorite part of FABO and one of the reasons I visit the site every day.

i like the chat room also because I have meet some nice people in there and also learn what parts people are wanting or looking for.

Amanda

crap...brambles beat me to the "there's a chat room" question...

I enjoy going there but just type too slow to converse intelligently. By the time I respond to one topic it`s already moved on to another.

I enjoy going there but just type too slow to converse intelligently. By the time I respond to one topic it`s already moved on to another.

Hey I'm not the only one!!! I can type okay,but I hear ya,hard to keep the fingers upto speed! Seems to happen once over the age of 40 LOL!!Can't text message on a phone like the kids can either:happy10:This is a great site, I'll have to try chat again one day

-
Back