Chattanooga, TN. Moparty Picnic, May 12th & 13th

-
I mainly just took pics of all the a bodies there, but I got there around 10am so the show wasn't even cranked up, people were rolling in.

Just want to say thanks for all of those of you who stopped by the event on Friday and Saturday. Unfortunately, the weather was not helping out for the event as the drag racing on Friday evening was canceled due to rain. The tour and lunch as provided by Coker Tire was worth the trip itself to see an amazing collection of motorcycles and vintage cars. Also, we were allowed to view the making of the wooden wheels and the restoration shop where the restoration work is performed and vintage metal rims are fabricated.
Saturday morning brought more rain to the area, but it never did actually rain at the venue. I am sure that the forecast for the potential for rain did not help the turnout. I have not heard an official count, but the turnout was still very strong. I believe that there was something like eight to ten vendors in the swap meet area. Not bad for it was added within the last month of the planning for the event.
It was an awesome event and for it being only in its second year, it has the potential to be a marque show for the Southeast.
Thanks to everyone who stopped by and checked out the 69 Dart GTS from JW and Angela Hames of Hames Restorations. Also, we hopefully was able to answer the questions to all of our customers who stopped by and checked out the reproduction parts.
We are already looking forwards to 2018!!!
Richard O'Shields
Restoration Parts and Materials

looks like agreat show was there much of a swap meet

iwas headed to the show and had a really bad wreck really missed up my red duster sever to miss a big satelite tv dish and pole in the middle of the road it was around 400 am fog and a mist in the air . .try to post photo got took to erlanger hosiptal.

So sorry to hear of your misfortune. That really stinks, but at least your injuries were not critical or fatal.

-
Back