Cheap *** headers at it again!!

-
Dan's last post makes me wonder....did Lt Dan get Forest Gump to post for him?

With all of you guys high jacking this thread I'm surprised that toolmanmike hasn't stepped in before now
Maybe he is letting your rope get short.
1st you post, you have cash, a friend and trailer. So NOTHING can stop you from getting this car! Then you call out everyone who States No Way You are buying a car.

Now you in less than 24 hours are not.

At least keep with the OP tittle of thread. You did not want it why???? It has Cheap *** Headers on it. Come On!
Excuse was right there dude.

Maybe he is letting your rope get short.
1st you post, you have cash, a friend and trailer. So NOTHING can stop you from getting this car! Then you call out everyone who States No Way You are buying a car.

Now you in less than 24 hours are not.

At least keep with the OP tittle of thread. You did not want it why???? It has Cheap *** Headers on it. Come On!
Excuse was right there dude.
I never said that I wasn't buying the car. You may want to stand up and pull your head out of your butt

it's a shame the lord didn't gift you a sense of humor.

but then again, we can't all be perfect.

go out side and watch some fireworks. touch grass. dream about whatever car it is that you're not gonna buy.
I have a sense of humor, but not when it involves the Bible. I did see some awesome fireworks tonight and I hope that you and your family were able to enjoy them too.

-
Back