Status
Not open for further replies.

dusterdan

Sublime Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
hey guys, here's what i got ALL PRICES ARE OBO+shipping, feel free to PM thanks alot, -Dan

1. Electronic slant 6 distributor-less than 100 miles no cap works-$35
  2. Points-style slant 6 distributor-complete works fine-$25
  3. MSD 8202 blaster2 coil (works great but 1 terminal is about 1/2 of normal length) -$10
  4. Mopar 4/5 pin ECU-$10
  5. 67-76 A-body black glove box door hinge-$5
  6. gas tank grommet (usable has slight cracking inside, did NOT leak PN481)-FREE+SHIPPING
  7. 2 OEM chrome arm rest bases (no mounting tabs on back) but NOT CRACKED,repaint for show quality! $10
  8. a-body bucket seat hinge covers(one needs to be reshaped all chalky and need paint)-$5
  9. nice slant 6 plug wires with coil wire-$5
  10. FREE MIRROR UNKNOWN APPLICATION BUT FITS ON DUSTER(you pay ship)
  11. FREE BARRACUDA/DART WINDOW CRANK(you pay ship)

Attachments

• October2011Ebayitems 010 799x599.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 509
krazykuda, your PM box is full! just letting you know there's one more person in front of you so sale pending on plug wires, ECU, coil, electronic dizzy, and Steve is pending the hinge covers....thanks everybody i'll keep you updated keep the PM's a-comin!

I emptied a couple of spaces in PM box. Hopefully it won't fill up before you can reply again.

Thanks

Hey everyone...here's the gig: i'm giving 67Signet until the end of tuesday night to buy the lot. If not, here's the pecking order:
Krazykuda-electronic dizzy
RedFish-coil and ECM
hosehead-coil after RedFish

I'll keep everybody posted thanks! PS, ALL OTHER PARTS ARE UP FOR GRABS PM ME AN OFFER! :)

Hey everyone...here's the gig: i'm giving 67Signet until the end of tuesday night to buy the lot. If not, here's the pecking order:
Krazykuda-electronic dizzy
RedFish-coil and ECM
hosehead-coil after RedFish

I'll keep everybody posted thanks! PS, ALL OTHER PARTS ARE UP FOR GRABS PM ME AN OFFER! :)

I appreciate you posting the status.

krazykuda, tried to PM you but your box is full again haha anyways, 67Signet says he's paying tomorrow afternoon so looks like the above is sold. Thanks for your interest though i appreciate it! -Dan

Bruce, thanks for the smooth transaction! EVERYBODY, HERE'S WHAT'S LEFT FEEL FREE TO SHOOT ME OFFERS! THANKS, Dan

2. Points-style slant 6 distributor-complete works fine-$20
5. 67-76 A-body black glove box door hinge-$5
6. gas tank grommet (usable has slight cracking inside, did NOT leak PN481)-FREE+SHIPPING
7. 2 OEM chrome arm rest bases (no mounting tabs on back) but NOT CRACKED,repaint for show quality! $10
8. a-body bucket seat hinge covers(one needs to be slightly reshaped, all need paint)-$5
10. FREE MIRROR UNKNOWN APPLICATION BUT FITS ON DUSTER(you pay ship)
11. FREE BARRACUDA/DART WINDOW CRANK(you pay ship)

Take the points dizzy for $25 shipped to your door anywhere in the CONUS has relatively new points! Make some offers need to move this stuff guys thanks! -Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back