-
Status
Not open for further replies.

madd

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
OK so I got a 1981 dodge d150 2wd step side. I am looking for a grille frame, grille insert , headlight doors and turn signal housings. A clean front and rear bumper and some nice small single arm square side mirrors. Maybe windshield visor. Looking for a driver door with working manual window. And a passenger door latch. If you have or know of any where for me to look thank you. Give me an idea what they are worth to you. Thanks for your help.

I have this for sale , 1981, I could use some nice mirrors like that myself for my 85 ramcharger :glasses7:

Have you checked out the truck site http://www.fortrucksonly.com/

Attachments

• FABO MEMBERS GIFTS 2013 090.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 240
  • FABO MEMBERS GIFTS 2013 091.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 229
  • FABO MEMBERS GIFTS 2013 088.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 234
  • FABO MEMBERS GIFTS 2013 087.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 237
Just a passenger side:( I need a driver just want both sides. I haven't checked truck site. Still investigating this one. If I find mirrors I will let ya know

Just a passenger side:( I need a driver just want both sides. I haven't checked truck site. Still investigating this one. If I find mirrors I will let ya know
Your best bet is at our truck site, I find all my truck parts there and they are members from here :cheers:

the el paso u pull it i frequent was parting a very clean late seventies step side. the metal was very good - doors, bed, fenders, hood, etc. the local yard here also may have a good drivers door, as well.

hey madd my local junkyard is absoultely full of these things, which grille type do you want? Egg-crate? t? I can probably get you all of this stuff!

RamchargerCentral is a good place for truck stuff too. I have sold a lot of truck parts on there.

pics of what I got...

Attachments

• truckgrill.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 168
  • truckgrill2.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 159
  • truckgrill3.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 165
  • crack.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 161
I have the parrts you are looking for.Do you want cheap parts or good parts?The prices reflect quality

Gentlemen, thank you all. Today I found a donor junkyard truck. Complete with grille Assembly and headlight doors. I also got passenger mirror. Will be going back for bumper and others. Thank you for your help. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back