Cheapest gas on east coast wanted...

-

clhyer

Reaction score
Evening folks. Preparing for our trip from mid-GA to upstate NY. Going I-75 to I-85 to I-77 to I-81. Who's got and where are the "cheapest" places to buy gas? I can easily make it to NC before tanking up, but if gas is cheaper in SC I would like to do that, same for VA, MD, PA & NY.

FYI, if you are traveling thru GA on I-75, the cheapest gas is generally in Byron - a small town just below Macon ($3.88 tonight).

Any info is helpful when it's nearly $4 a pop.
C

www.gasbuddy.com

I would fill up before NY. Im just west of the NY border and we are $.30 for 87 oct.

30 cents? WHERE?

LOL

It's $4.34 here in the middle of LI. Don't come here. From what I recall the last time I drove up and down the east coast it got more expensive the more north I was.

well at least you do not have to go though CT!! In the center of town it is 4.55. If you were to go though NJ my dad filled up 3.79 for 87 octane...gl finding cheap gas.
Remember, you might as well fill it up totally, the next time you gas up it will be even more.

Exit 5, Inwood, WV off I-81 is cheap at $3.98 at the Shell station on East Rt 51. I-81 in Md is only about 8-10miles long but gas should be about $4.00 there. Try the Maugans Ave exit in Hagerstown just before the regional airport. If you fill up in Md, and drive straight up thru Pa you will probably have to buy gas around Wilkes-Barre or Scranton and it will probably be expensive but cheaper than NY around Binghampton. At 17 mpg I went from So Md to Scranton via I-83 and I-81 so..........

Gas here ranges from $1.22 to as high as $1.47 thats per liter multiply x 4.5 for a gallon. Go to GasBuddy.com to check prices across North America. Isnt it great getting screwed everytime you fill up.

-
Back