000_0067.jpg

aaa.jpg

100_4572.jpg

100_4571.jpg

100_4569.jpg

100_4567.jpg

100_4533.jpg

Very nice.
Is that all AMD parts? Any fit and finish issues with them?

they must have been pretty decent, or you would have heard. i know id be telling my car guy friends if they sucked.

nice cars make me wish i still had my 74 cudalove the colors of both cars:toothy10:

That looks good. I like that car. It must be nice to have a buddy that is into Mopars also. My two friends I hang with are Ford and Chevy guys. I'm all alone here.

Looks dang gone sweet to me and a very nice job he did too.

John

That looks good. I like that car. It must be nice to have a buddy that is into Mopars also. My two friends I hang with are Ford and Chevy guys. I'm all alone here.

Hang in there, but it will get better.

For the longest time there were no Mopars in this area, but in just the past couple years I have seen an explosion of Mopars.

I am lucky to have a neighbor and great friend with a 68 340-s notchback, a neighbor who now owns my old 71 swinger, and a whole bunch of local car guys in the area.

Unfortunately, my buddy who built this 70 cuda lives 60 miles away, but it is always worth the drive to go hang out at his shop and check out his latest project car.

Oh, someone asked what motor the 70 'cuda has.
It's a 340 that was built by Eric Shelton racing engines in Atlanta, Ga.....super great guy that Eric Shelton.

He gave me a tour of his shop, showed me some of his $30-k hemi pro stock motors he was building and fired up his barely streetable big block Duster for me and my Daughter.

Looks dang gone sweet to me and a very nice job he did too.

John

Yeah, Nick does killer work, and he advertizes his specialties on the north Georgia mopar club website in the want ad area under his business name "Mopars and more."

He's got lotsa talent, and has helped with alot of Mopar builds for the local club members including my 67 barracuda.

He takes on pretty much anything from complete restorations to mods and mechanical stuff.

He does everything but paint the car as he hangs the panels and does the prep but farms out the final paint because he does not have a booth...yet.

Anyone in the Atlanta area need his services, just let me know.

-
Back