Check out my video!!

-
Sounds great !!! Thanks for sharing.:cheers:
I turned the volume up and the grand kids came a running!!:toothy10:

Smoke um if you got um. Good one.=D>

From the looks of the pavement you practiced a few times! Nice job.... I can't wait until I'm posting my burn-out video!

that was awesome. hope mine sounds as mean as yours.

I'm not able to see the video, but what your combo? The little picture looks good.

Lee

was a that a slant 6???

just kiddin'!!!!!!!!! awesome man! ain't nothin' finer than smoke for breakfast.

Great Stuff =D> - love the smell of burning rubber

btw anybody find babyblue66's comments funny? - that's the kinda crap we could do with out

Great Stuff =D> - love the smell of burning rubber

btw anybody find babyblue66's comments funny? - that's the kinda crap we could do with out

Somebody needs to let Babyblue66 know that we love B-bodies too but his sledgehammer hello (for a first post, on an open forum) doesn`t exactly endear yourself to the group.

Babyblue66's comments are fine, he is my good buddy just smartin off!! He helped me build this car so he can say what he wants, he is actually the one who took the video! He has B-body cars but is thinking about buying an early A-body, nice to see he is getting smart!

I'm not able to see the video, but what your combo? The little picture looks good.

Lee

Moparlee, my combo: 1966 Plymouth Valiant

Engine, 1972 340, steel 70 340 crank, Speed Pro .30 forged pistons. 340 heads, 2.02/1.60 small stem Milodon valves, aluminum roller rockers. Isky 505 lift cam, Rhoads lifters, M-1 Mopar single plane intake, 650 holley double pumper, Mopar electronic ignition (soon MSD 6-al w/rev limiter). The engine was also balanced. Moroso deep pan, Hooker super comp fenderwall headers with 2 1/2 pipes and flowmasters.

Drivetrain, A833 stock 4-speed, Hurst shifter, 10.5 Centerforce 2 clutch disc and pressure plate. Rear is an A-body 8 3/4, 4.10 with a sure grip, Yukon large bolt pattern axles and 11" cop car brakes. Also have Mopar super stock springs and drag shocks on all 4 corners. Front suspension is Large bolt pattern discs from a 73 duster.

Wheels are stock steel 15x6 rear with 255/60 15 rubber, fronts are 15x4 American Racing Tourq Thrust's with 5.60 rubber, I like the vintage look!!

Thanks for all the great comments guys!! :toothy10:

Sweet video. Car seems to be running GOOD!
Your trees look just like the ones here in Wisconsin.
I hate this time of year. The next season just sucks.

I was wondering if the 66 was the same one i saw in the background. both nice Pentastars. Ive got a,s and b,s too.

-
Back