Check out our 1970 FM3 Dart Swinger!!

-
most don,t beleave me but my demon was bought new at plant city dodge in fla/ i got at a used car lot in brandon fla . they had just had taken the old man and lady home in tampa. to old to drive and i have a copy of the o/e title with there name and price they bought it in 70.

Hey 66340sedan, Best looking car that I`ve seen for the resto section. Wish my FM3 RR looked as good! Thrashard340 `s prediction turned out to be wrong that there would never be another factory pink car. I see that he has not posted in quite some time, hope that all is well. Wayne

For you Pink lovers >>> there is one on Ebay right now > Item number: 130392094741

I have said it before and I will say it again: "Keith for President"! Nice FM3 Dart brother, what a score!

Dang Keith =P~=P~ That is a very nice FM3 Swinger, You sure know how to find and pick them and sounds like a great addition to your MoPar's
Do you still have you wagon ? I seen a white one like yours here in Jonesboro and I can't remember what drive way it was in.:bootysha:
Congrat's on gifting your wife with a great A :cheers:

ahhh haaaa another Zombie thread comes to life....almost 2 years old....

which begs the question again...'''is it for sale?" ;)

Aloha!

-
Back