Check out these guitar skills!!

-
As a guitar player myself, on some level it upsets me to see some kid make something that hard look soooo easy, then the rational, clear headed side kicks in and just says, "That kid kicks ***!" 8)

Far Beyond The Sun is one of my all time favorites, that kid nailed it!! I saw Yngwie in Davenport back in '87 on the Trilogy tour, at the time it was THE coolest thing I'd ever seen. There were very few virtuosos playing that style at the time, Malmsteen, Moore, Gilbert, and MacAlpine was about it. Thanks for the video.

wow...MAD skills...I can't play at all..took lessons once, got frustrated and quit..lol

Let's not forget the father of neo-classical electric guitar the one the only Uli Jon Roth! And Malmsteen did the record in overdubs. I have met him on two occasions here in Austin in the eighties. An awesome player, Not such a nice guy though in my opinion. At that time he was into drugs and alcohol real deep!

Awesome video of the tune. He practices a bunch I bet. Great tone too!

Far Beyond The Sun is one of my all time favorites, that kid nailed it!! I saw Yngwie in Davenport back in '87 on the Trilogy tour, at the time it was THE coolest thing I'd ever seen. There were very few virtuosos playing that style at the time, Malmsteen, Moore, Gilbert, and MacAlpine was about it. Thanks for the video.

Saw Yngwie back in the late 80's or early 90's at a local bar - Barrymore's. He was touring with Dio. A friend who plays guitar heard on the radio that 50 more tickets came up for sale. I raced across town and we managed to grab the last 2 tickets. An amazing show.

Wylde1.

As a guitar player myself, on some level it upsets me to see some kid make something that hard look soooo easy, then the rational, clear headed side kicks in and just says, "That kid kicks ***!" 8)

I know, right? Little bastard!!! That's seriously impressive.

I'm with longarm Stevie Ray is the best everytime I hear him it's goose bumps. Awesome talent wish I had some.

Saw Yngwie back in the late 80's or early 90's at a local bar - Barrymore's. He was touring with Dio. A friend who plays guitar heard on the radio that 50 more tickets came up for sale. I raced across town and we managed to grab the last 2 tickets. An amazing show.

Wylde1.
Awesome!! I dig Dio too, that would have been a cool show. I think Yngwie played with Saxxon and Black & Blue when he was here. That was a long time ago and I wasn't interested in the opening acts but I think that's who was there. Good times!!

i love it..more kids these days should be doing that play an instrument...i wonder if he shifts that fast too..my son has been playing drums for 2 years now hes only 7...ive seen mr.steen few times in concert his band is just as good..

Well the next time all you playazzzzzzzz is wantin' to learn some new licks, do it with your eyes CLOSED and then tell me how easy it is.

A great Canadian - Jeff Healey - we still love and miss you. R.I.P.

Wylde1.

I second that.He can play with them all. He's up there playin now with his new eyes.God bless ya Jeff.8)

wasn't jeff in the movie eddie and the cruisers? i remember seein him in a that one or the sequal or maybe i'm thinkin of a different movie?

-
Back