Check out these sweet looking TaTas!

-

grimreaper

Cross Member
Reaction score
I'll bet you were thinking something different.....!!!

Like a more expensive model......

The red one below, the Nano, is the worlds cheapest car (approx $2500) These babies are poduced by an automaker (term used loosly) out of India, Tata Motors.

The Nano is a 624cc, rear-engine (for a less complex and hence cheaper transmission), manual transmission, four-passenger, four-door car. The car lacks power steering and safety features like air-bags and ABS.

Then of course there is also the sporty model like the yellow one in the first photo!!!

What do you think????

Attachments

• Tata-Vista.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 364
  • Tata-Magic-Iris-yellow-front.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 366
  • tata_nano_0110.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 366
Tata is one of the world's biggest auto and auto parts manufacturer...they own a lot, including Jaguar! India isn't a country you take light-heartedly when it comes to the economy, the are a huge player

I was expecting something completely diffrent, you need a role model!!!!!!!!! roflmao

Never heard of or seen one of those, but I agree with 1968Formula....that van/pickup would be kind of neat. Especially since it has the "jeep" style soft top.

Also, that first yellow car...it must be sporty and fast...it has an 'S' on the grill, just like all the "cool" cars.

I know many people say "wrong wheel drive" for FWD cars....well, now they can't. Except that my first road bike had a larger engine.

I almost bought Tata stock back in 07/08 when I first heard about the Jag/Rover deal.
It was $3.

Last time I checked it was $16.

That would have been nice.

-
Back