Check out this Challenger.

-
It don't look too awful,but would have to change some things on it.

Probably look a lot better without the dark colored bottom, and all the accent stripes on the scoop, and spoilers.
Kinda looks like a pimped out mustang if you just glance at it.

The side stripes are a bit too boxy and large.

I bet I could make it look nice with some toning down of the overkill areas.

Like I said earlier it looks like he had too many ideas and put them all on one car.The plain and simple reason for that is to SELL his stuff to the target buyer.He has the exact same kit for the mustang and I bet one for the camero also.Ppl us SEMA as a measuring stick for new products so everyone wants to show up with the best they can bring,to sell thier kits.Most if not all of the cars like dub and foose are always over the top.They get into the bizzare because a vintage car would just be over looked as if it were a joke.

Just a couple little tweeks like, remove the flares, hoodscoop, spoilers, groundeffects, change the wheels, and paint it one color, then it would be a nice car........

looks like something i would have done in high school if i had money. kind of reminds me of a car from the movie road warrior. not for me , but thanks for sharing.

1977 called....they want their challenger back

what fun the 70s were LOL

Attachments

• ad71.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 91
I would love to have one of these with the big hemi, however, at approximately 4000 lbs that is around 7.3 pounds per HP. My T/A is around 3000 lbs and 400 HP, which is about the same, Plus I like my hood better!

Reminds me of a line AKA Peter Fonda after seeing an overchromed T Bucket in one of the Cannonball movies "Ugliest f###in' car I ever saw. Looks like a Juke box."

10 gallons of sewage in a 5 gallon bucket- too much jammed onto the car. Gawdy

Terrible.
Why do people think they need to go over the top?
Same reason ppl wear over the top cloths and hair and so on.The only way for them to be "special" is to be a cartoon character.This car is a cartoon car for cartoon ppl.Don't get me wrong if the batman chin spoiler,rear spoiler and wheels were toned down a hundred times and the black was gone the car starts to look alot better to me.Who knows maybe they are bring back the HOTWHEELS cartoon and they are auditioning for it.:dontknow:

-
Back