check out this dart...neon??

-
I love it! The funny part...probably 90% of people looking at it would probably ask if it is the original slant6. They will see Dodge on the top of the engine and think it is factory.

He is definitely very creative.

Thanks,
OldMoparsRule!

I think it's pretty damn cool.

I agree!
WOAH!!!

But I would have used a 4 door for ultimate sleeper!! Why would ya do that to a 2 door!! I can't even get a 2 door to save my A$$!:-D And if I did I don't think I could do that to it, but a 4 door? Got plenty so why not!8)

Sombody should go over and invite him to join FABO so we all can track his progress! I think he would be a good member!!!:cheers:

So now tell us what is "wrong" with 650 - 700 horses driving the rear wheels?

Wylde1.

Nothing if he puts his battery in back with 4-6 50lb sand bags aft of the rear axle!!! Don't forget the 24" wide hoosier slicks too!8)

What a total burn out buggy!!!:cheers:

Will all the ujoints etc hold up?

Sure it won't have the rumble of a v8 but I've got to say that I like it. Innovative, different. That's thinking outside of the box...I would have put a manual trans in it though. Nothing like watching that huge hood lurch upward when you dump the clutch.. :burnout:

He's definatly good at modifying other components to work. At least he's using something that was in a Dodge before, and not like a 20R or something.

those 20r's are pigs anyway.

i like that hes doing something different but i cant say id do the same. if i was putting that engine in id try and run light boost and try and get mpg and power for a daily driver application. but each to his own.

I'd drive it, i give him credit for tackling that unique project

I don't think that engine is good for 650 horsepower. just my 2 cents

I think his thread on www.theturboforums.com has more activity.

I am toying with this combo in my 75 Colt. Can you imagine 500+ HP lightweight 2 door econobox. WHOOWEE!

Now that would be a handfull! Such a short wheelbase would be like driving an altered...

I love those little colts. But I think the all the Canadian ones are rusted out and long gone..

His original post talked about 35lbs of boost on E85.

Yes, the engine is small, but boost makes a big difference. Heads are 4 valve, and flow pretty well.

I agree with Sir Dan, I would build for 400 HP, and daily driver.

So now tell us what is "wrong" with 650 - 700 horses driving the rear wheels?

Wylde1.

I agree with the last post I don't see 650-700hp even with that turbo blowing like a cyclone....IF and thats a big if, he did the motor up right to even get that at the flywheel the fact still remains he now has a muscle car with no muscle(a.k.a torque).

-
Back