Check out this Dodge Dart Couch!!!

-
The car that donated its rear for the project was a four door base model dart that had been parted out. The glass was all out of the car and that led to the floors disappearing back in to the ground. Instead of the car going to the scrapper it was put to use. Whats wrong with that? We have a 73 dart in the works and I plan on keeping that one for myself.

Just one question how much does a couch like that weigh ?Good luck getting your friends to help you move ha,ha!I'm imagining the guy who would have this would also have the engine block coffe table,and cam shaft table lamps.

The car that donated its rear for the project was a four door base model dart that had been parted out. The glass was all out of the car and that led to the floors disappearing back in to the ground. Instead of the car going to the scrapper it was put to use. Whats wrong with that? We have a 73 dart in the works and I plan on keeping that one for myself.

I didn't say anything was "wrong with that". RE-READ my comment. It clearly states, "I'd hate to see decent Dart bodies being sacrificed to become furniture".

This makes me want to go out to a junkyard with 3 early cudas in it and take one to make into a bed. I hate you guys some times...

Hey thats my couch! Thanks for all the likes.. I saved what was left of a rusted out 4 door that was stripped down. It was a fun project with alot of time invested in it. If you live in the Phoenix area you can check it out at RPC in tempe, its in there show room.
Thanks

Just one question how much does a couch like that weigh ?Good luck getting your friends to help you move ha,ha!I'm imagining the guy who would have this would also have the engine block coffe table,and cam shaft table lamps.

Ya engine block tables aint light let me tell ya. We have a 318 block table that we put, thats right, in the basement down some stairs.
Now I want a couch like this to complete the deal, maybe some other stuff too.

I definitely think its a sweet coutch and would love to have it in my room.

Hell for that kind of cash maybe theres a 64 and 63 dart i know of going to meet there maker hahaha

I want one also. Even a fiberglass reproduction would be great.

Hey thats my couch! Thanks for all the likes.. I saved what was left of a rusted out 4 door that was stripped down. It was a fun project with alot of time invested in it. If you live in the Phoenix area you can check it out at RPC in tempe, its in there show room.
Thanks
Nice work if that thing was close to StLouis I would own it!!!

-
Back