Check out what I just saw!!!

-

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
I heard a Cessna over head and looked up, I also saw this!

We saw an interesting sight today right over the house. Two large airplanes flying in close formation. One was a DC-10 and the other a 747. Or more exactly, one was a USAF KC-10 Tanker and the other was an USAF VC-25A , with a callsign for today of Air Force 1. President Obama is headed to Asia with a first stop in Japan.

DSC_3559.JPG

DSC_3560.JPGr.jpg

yha my pop took the pics with his Nikon D40x 200mm lens SLR. It is a very nice camera. Too bad he had to switch lenses or else he could have taken it sooner when it was right over head. But yha something you don't see everyday.

Course he has seen it from the pilots seat of an F-15...

Looks like they are refueling the other plain, But he is most likely shadowing the President air craft, Wow an outstanding picture:thumleft::thumleft:

Looks like they are refueling the other plain, But he is most likely shadowing the President air craft, Wow an outstanding picture:thumleft::thumleft:

he's refueling, they use F-22s to shadow

I still can't figure out why they went right over my house though, The flight paths usually don't bring them this far south if they are going to aisa

When the Pres is on a plane they purposely take different flight paths. It keeps the bad people from knowing where they are.

-
Back