check out what the wife made!!

-

68 HEMI GTS

Reaction score
My wife is getting started doing graphic design & photography (wedding's, portraits etc). i'm trying to convince her there's lot's of cash in doing stuff for car people. We took the cuda for a ride tonight and she shot some pics of it, then she came home and made this poster. I'm liken it!!!

car1.jpg

here's a few of the pics she shot
baracuda.jpg

IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2018.jpg

:thumblef:Very nice, this is all very cool. Of the pictures my favorites are the first and the third. All really good. Great looking car, seeing this really makes me want to get my 68 notch going.

It looks like your wife is very talented at this kind of stuff! Thanks for sharing

She is great at both graphic design and photography! I wish I knew something about photography. if she knows illustrator and photoshop she can do anything graphic design wise IMHO.

My only complaint with the poster is positraction, I mean in my opinion its all the same **** to get 2 wheel peel. but mopars got sure grip, chevy has positraction, ford had track lock. someone correct me if I have it wrong! just saying. I could be wrong too I wasn't around back in the day.

Totally awesome! That's $$$$$$$ there. I see a display booth at the car shows doing these for car guys.

my hats off to your wife,yes you can make money like that,take those to car shows and see what happens,can she do one of my dart,see ya have a customer

She's definitely a natural. Really loves some crazy angles...but the settings, "centering", directions, and use of lighting and shadows are spot on.

Excellent work! Tell your wife she for sure could have a nice business on the side! I would love to have a poster of my Duster done! HOW MUCH?? LOL..

Tell her to post that poster shot on a few dirt track racing sites with decent prices and people will be sending pics for sponsor/fan posters quickly... That is nice work.

Awesome work. I'd pay for a poster done of my ride also. She captured the spirit of your car and that's a hard thing to do for most photographers. Your wife has a great future in this field if she chooses to pursue it.

NICE !
That is very similar to the posters my brother makes of sports
( baseball mostly ). He has turned his hobby into a quite lucrative business. Check him out...
http://www.amomentntyme.com/

ya, who taught her that word, positraction? nice work mrs. nevin...

yea, that was my bad. last time i give specs after waking up from a nap:sleepy1:..
easily fixed though before i print it out!! :grin:

thanks for all the positive comments guys. and yes, it sounds like she is willing to do some. she's gonna need quality images though so they don't come out grainy when there poster size. she's still working on a price.

-
Back