Check these seat pics out.

-

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
Found some interesting pics of before and after seat shots. Enjoy!!
Chas.
First pic is the original seat and interior.
Second pic is the seat I picked up in Door County Wi.
Third pic is the two seats side by side.
Fourth pic is the Door County seat with a custom cover put on and installed in a restored interior. Much better in white!!!

005.JPG

008.JPG

007.JPG

new car pics 054.JPG

looks good, not me but sweet!! I bet it's hard to keep those seats clean

Got Excellent used white panels from a Mopar guy in San Antonio. Got the stainless trim pieces for the tops of the panels from a guy in Wisconsin. Picked up White kick panels from another guy in California. Alot went into this interior restore and I can go on for weeks about what I did. Have lots of pics if anyone wants to check out any details. By the way, its no biggie to keep clean. A little WD 40 and Armor All once in awhile keeps the interior looking new.
Chas.

Your interior looks great! Sure wish you would have shown the whole car since it too is probably nice. I noticed that your car is a 1970. I had a discussion with a friend who is into Dusters. The picture of your original door panels show that the panel trim to be interior color. I know you installed stainless ones later. What year were the stainless ones from? I have two 1970 Swinger 340 cars that have the interior color ones. My friend says they are supposed to be stainless/chrome. I'd like to see some input from others so I can show my friend that my cars are correct.
Thanks

Hawaiiandart. Since you asked I will kick out a new thread Sunday since it takes me some time to do so and I am limited tonight. As for the stainless 67 to 72 it was available on two door Darts and Valiants. It was also available on Scamps and Dusters and Demons through 72. If you get the trim from a Dart or Scamp the back pieces will need to be trimmed down as the parts on Dusters are slightly shorter due to the shorter wheelbase. 67 to 69 Valiant two doors use the same rear trim as Dusters and Demons. This trim can be had without much difficulty. There are always some on Ebay. Also they can be had through Stephens Performance, Texas Acres, and Widcat Wrecking if you want to go through a business. Try throwing out an ad on FABO in the parts wanted column. This site is full of a body guys and I would bet my bottom dollar you can get a complete set through this site and its great people.
Chas.

-
Back