Check this out happened here in Pa.

-

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Type in accident on rt 81 in Pa. Google search. if this link don't open. There is a video of the cars and trucks that keep on coming in. Watch where the Charger end up at the end of the video and the cars that are where the charger was setting. They were mauled by trucks.

accident rt 81 pa - Google Search

Last edited:
Must be PA''s day for disaster. This evening, the Mall in Hanover caught fire - 20 min up the road from me. She's burning pretty bad.

That's amazing and unreal - Wow listen to the crunch of metal.

Some say it's better to stay in a vehicle - for myself, I'd probably jettison the vehicle and get away from the action.

Guess all situations are different.

It is /was a matter of time . There is nothing but trucks wall to wall on Rt 78, 80, 81, around Harrisburg, 283 in Lancaster county, 222 up to Reading. Between the trucks, farm equipment, and people driving too fast trying to weave in between all of it it is becoming a dangerous meat grinder. Couple that with the "my truck can go through anything at any speed " crowd and its a recipe for disaster. I lernt all about 4X4 when I was 25, yeah it will go but it wont stop, it amazes me when someone in their 40s talks like that the 4X4 idiot I call them. RIP to those that didn't make it.

That's amazing and unreal - Wow listen to the crunch of metal.

Some say it's better to stay in a vehicle - for myself, I'd probably jettison the vehicle and get away from the action.

Guess all situations are different.
I like to say only you will know what you'll do when the time comes, sometimes its instinct, you'll just know that you have to get out of the car and run...

It is /was a matter of time . There is nothing but trucks wall to wall on Rt 78, 80, 81, around Harrisburg, 283 in Lancaster county, 222 up to Reading. Between the trucks, farm equipment, and people driving too fast trying to weave in between all of it it is becoming a dangerous meat grinder. Couple that with the "my truck can go through anything at any speed " crowd and its a recipe for disaster. I lernt all about 4X4 when I was 25, yeah it will go but it wont stop, it amazes me when someone in their 40s talks like that the 4X4 idiot I call them. RIP to those that didn't make it.

what i have learned about winter driving in a 4x4 or AWD is that will only get you stuck far enough in that i you'll need a wrecker to get you out

what i have learned about winter driving in a 4x4 or AWD is that will only get you stuck far enough in that i you'll need a wrecker to get you out
Yup, I been there. Again I was in my 20s young and dumb. The snow was up to the front bumper on a 78 K5 Chevy Blazer...I was going along good untill a guy in front of me in a pickup was stuck and I had to stop...:)

-
Back