Check this out.

-
crazy jack went crazy on the poor horse :shock:, There are horses that need to be put down some times, But that sure ain't the way to do it:angry3:. That is a big case of fraud and neglect!!! He was not taking care of his animals, is what I see, He needs to man up and take care of his animals.

Looks like he was trying to put the horse down the most humane way he thought he could I guess.

I mean, look at how they put horses down at the slaughterhouse...sledgehammer to the head right?

Now the chainsaw.....that's just plain messy.

Should have used a rifle, and yeah maybe the judge ought to make him get rid of all his animals since obviously he does not care for them well.

Jailtime? I don't know, maybe a good kick in the balls and some bi-polar medication or something because we need the jails for illegals and crooked politicians.

They are getting the animals out of there. I don't know where they are going to put them all though as he had a lot of them but some of the rescuse around will jump in and help I am sure. He had way to many animals to feed. People think they are helping buy "rescuing" them but they don't seem to under stand that if you cant aford to feed them then you are doing them more harm than good. I try to tell Jack and others like him this but they don't seem to get it.

what i think is best not said....oh what the hell, BURN THE **** IN A JEW OVEN!!!!!!............. :D

Was he Italian?

think Godfather...

LOL I don't know. He did tell me he was Jewish a lot but he said a lot of crazy stuff so it is hard to know.

I wouldn't doubt if there's people buried on that ranch. It's a well known fact that serial killers start with torturing animals first.

Here's another fine example of humanity, "20 yr. old herion addict tapes dog to fridge.": http://www.denverpost.com/ci_12148632

Man what is wrong with people.

The saddest part is that he might never have had to answer for it had he not called the cops himself and lied about it.

I was just reading about this guy at work tonight.Here in Toronto area,there seems to be alot of this animal abuse going on.I guess people just can,t afford to feed thier animals?Puppy mills,livestock are all being found in shambles.Get a life people!

The wife must have been really hard on him that day! That will make any of us Loco!!
He really flipped out, I see alot of anger managment classes in his future!

Holy freakin crap!! This guy does need some classes..

Lesson #1 Hit self in head first
Lesson #2 Repeat lesson #1
:axe:

-
Back