Cheers

-

Dizzydean

Reaction score
Good Day from the desert of Washington state. Dean here to introduce himself and his 67 /6 gt. Not able to post any pics due to my being electronically challenged. Just wanted to chime in & say hello :headbang:

Well Dean, welcome aboard. I do not know off hand if theres a min. post count to post a picture. I don't think so.

Go to the advanced reply button (Lower right) and when the advanced reply screen pops up, scroll down and click the "Manage attachments" button. Click the browse button for a picture from inside your computer or attach a URL address in the lower box within the screen that pops up for pictures. (That links a picture from another site to here.)

let the fun begin:

100KM029-PICT0205_PICT0205.jpg

Not exactly where I wanted to post it but its a start. These are the new front end componets that went in so far. Thanks for the help Rumblefish.

It has been a slow weekend on the site.
Moose hunts, Car shows, drag racing, yard work, Poker ,
And my cable was down Saturday:scratch::coffee2:
hope you enjoy this great site there are allot of good folks here.

Hi!
I'm from Vancouver Island and have been down in Washington on numerous occasions. We love the coastline around Olympic peninsula. Someday again we will cruise down that way (...unles we need passports!)
bye,
Tom.

Hey a couple of guys from my neck of the woods, more or less. Live on Vancouver Island as well, in Victoria but I have a cabin real close to you Tom, in Errington just a stones throw from Coombes. :thumbup:

Hey a couple of guys from my neck of the woods, more or less. Live on Vancouver Island as well, in Victoria but I have a cabin real close to you Tom, in Errington just a stones throw from Coombes. :thumbup:

It's good to find some fellow Islanders in the Mopar ranks! What vehicles have you got ?

-
Back