-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimK

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Before I order one from Summit I thought I would ask here and see if anyone has a Cheetah SCS shifter cover they don't plan on using and would like to sell. I just want the basic cover, not the one for use with switches. I would prefer a new one but would consider a used one if it is in nice condition with no breaks, nicks or drill holes.

Before I order one from Summit I thought I would ask here and see if anyone has a Cheetah SCS shifter cover they don't plan on using and would like to sell. I just want the basic cover, not the one for use with switches. I would prefer a new one but would consider a used one if it is in nice condition with no breaks, nicks or drill holes.
I have one! Barely used. Let me dig it out.

Found it, here's the photos showing a small blemish on the front lower edge which won't be visible at all, once installed. The hardware bolts are included.
How about $30 shipped to the lower 48?
cheetah1.jpg
cheetah2.jpg

I`ve got a brand new-unmolested cheeta cover, w/o switches
second in line
boy this site is jumping all over the place this morning! this is the third time I`ve typed this: I HAVE A NEW , UNMOLESTED CHEETA COVER, W/O SWITCHES IF ANYONE WANTS IT, MAKE OFFER, IT AIN`T DOING ME ANY GOOD SETTING ON THE SHELF. WILL LOOK UP WHAT I PAID FOR IT-----BOB---CAN U HEAR ME NOW!--LOL

OK... Looks like the original poster in this thread must not want mine afterall. I pm'ed him and posted here, so if I don't hear back from him by this afternoon I will sell it to one of the other guys that sent me messages about it.

OK... Looks like the original poster in this thread must not want mine afterall. I pm'ed him and posted here, so if I don't hear back from him by this afternoon I will sell it to one of the other guys that sent me messages about it.
i am interested as well.....sent messages to both of you guys ... not sure who was first or second third etc... Thanks!

I sent Mobile customs a message yesterday at 3:36 PM yesterday telling him I would take it if JIMK backed out, which he did. I just sent the Pay Pal fees to purchase it.

I sent Mobile customs a message yesterday at 3:36 PM yesterday telling him I would take it if JIMK backed out, which he did. I just sent the Pay Pal fees to purchase it.
Got the $$$, thanks!
So the one I had in the photos above is now sold, thanks for all the interest!

I didn't back out. I never said I wanted to purchase it in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back