chicken coop Dart

-
Wow, Jim! That car looks great compared to when it had chicken crap all over it. Great job!

This was better than watching overhaulin'.

Dude, hat's off to you and some kiler fast progress, with a killer paint scheme to finish it off.

Man, you could start a business doing this for a living.

What does this do???

2007_0630christmas0086.JPG

Hmm, strangely silent since the ebay revelation. It looked good though, I guess tough times are hitting a lot of people, including me. Thankfully I don't have to sell anything yet though.

The mice were playing while the cat was away. Seems like some ( friends?) co workers were messing with me while I was off work and away from the computer. Turkeys listed My car on E-Bay. I will have to think of a good revenge. The Dart is not for sale. Pinks is still on for next weekend. Tied up a few loose ends and did a little more ajusting on the suspension. I dropped the car down 2 more inches. In the picture I run a inline screen on the water discharge to keep the radiator clean.

They got you!

Thanks.. I've seen those before and was wondering what the actual purpose.

Loaded up and heading out. Wish me luck I am going to need it.

DSCF1303.JPG

WIN WIN WIN....and good luck. be safe........don;t forget to Smile :toothy10::toothy10::-D:-D

What an amazing job you did with that Dart. And in such a short amount of time. Congratulations on a job well done. =P~

Well, I was not quite fast enough to make the pick.My On my first pass friday night my fuel pump gave it up. Luckly a guy sold me a BG 400 pump ($150.00)then I spent about 2 hrs trying to find the right fittings to plumb it up. Friday was better. My 1st pass was a 10.56 and 2nd a 10.41.A buddy that was with me ran a 10.21 and was picked but was beat out in the first race. Two of the cars in our group were picked as feature cars a 69 Super Bee and a pro stock LeBarron. Had alot of fast and nice looking cars. This race should air June or July.We all had a good time Cooking rib eyes and sausage on the grill ahd telling war stories. See ya

-
Back