chickens, ak-47, ammo and dope

-
Probably for target practice. (lots of chickens and lots of ammo)

How friggin stupid does one have to be to drive around with drugs, guns and explosives?

Don't forget the chickens
LOL

Probably for target practice. (lots of chickens and lots of ammo)

How friggin stupid does one have to be to drive around with drugs, guns and explosives?

There is a very simple explanation to all of this.

The AK and the rounds where to defend the pot field, the explosives where for whomever got past the Ak, and the chickens, well they were for the grill after he got done smokin' what was in the jar.

See, now doesn't that make sense??

Sounds like a good time to me.... LOL!

It's a shame that his dog had to die. If the idiot would not have the window open enough for the dog to jump out of, this may have been avoided...

Sounds like a good time to me.... LOL!

It's a shame that his dog had to die. If the idiot would not have the window open enough for the dog to jump out of, this may have been avoided...

I know, right? :D
Although I probably wouldn't admit that to the judge.

The judge would probably say the dog was the smartest occupant of that vehicle.

Add animal cruelty to whatever other charges may apply! Also, (not that anyone makes the distinction between semi and full automatic firearms) an actual AK-47 is a SELECTIVE FIRE piece, capable of being fired in the full automatic ("machine gun") mode. There are many AK style firearms that cannot be fired fully automatic. I believe it's important to make that distinction. I'm wondering if the law enforcement folks verified the selective fire capability, or lack of same. Were the leos the source of the report of an AK47 whether or not the firearm found with this idiot is in fact a class III firearm. But this IS a car forum....

BC

The chickens were the guards/alarm system for the pot field. Geese work even better. When a stranger comes around a gaggle of geese, not only will they get loud, sometimes they attack.

Add animal cruelty to whatever other charges may apply! Also, (not that anyone makes the distinction between semi and full automatic firearms) an actual AK-47 is a SELECTIVE FIRE piece, capable of being fired in the full automatic ("machine gun") mode. There are many AK style firearms that cannot be fired fully automatic. I believe it's important to make that distinction. I'm wondering if the law enforcement folks verified the selective fire capability, or lack of same. Were the leos the source of the report of an AK47 whether or not the firearm found with this idiot is in fact a class III firearm. But this IS a car forum....

BC

I'm sure they would have said "Machine Gun" if it was actually an auto weapon because it sounds worse.
They could have just said it was a 7.62 rifle, but they said "AK47" even though it was probably a semi auto China version or Romanian Wasr 10.

Where in the hell do people come up with this sort of crap? I mean really. did I mention "REALLY?

Crazy....and yes, if the dumb *** would have had the window up just so the Dog couldn't jump out, NONE of this or the trouble the guys facing would have happened! He deserves it for just being stupid.....I pitty the Dog tho.....Shame it had to die out of all this!

Nobody's said and the "noose" people are too stupid, is the AK legal?

Much ado about nothing

If this would have happened in WA or CO where pot is becoming "de controlled" he probably would not have been arrested.

Now, maybe this guy IS a craphead and a danger to society, but with that charge, all they've done is to create yet another "revolving door"

The dope is payment for the other 35-40 chickens he just got rid of. Chickens are the new bit-coin.

Ohh!! I didn't realize he was on his way to vote!! And so were the chickens and the dog!

Truly an American tragedy.....

BC

Ohh!! I didn't realize he was on his way to vote!! And so were the chickens and the dog!

Truly an American tragedy.....

BC

So was he going to vote Democrat or Republican???

The AK would probably be republican thing...

the chickens and dope would be democrat....

And since some of the chickens died, you could say that his **** is dead....

-
Back