Chinese large cap eBay,HEI?

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
As for a basic core,to put real parts in: Anyone used this casting,yet? MSD analog boxes,don't last forever... I would really like something ,simpler.With the last few years of GM aftermarket technology,I really don't see the need for a multiple spark box,anymore...All opinions,are welcome...

Dodge 318 Distributor | eBay

That's what I put in my 351M. Still has all the chinkesium in it almost two years later. Runs like a champ.

I usually include the small cap version when we sell a mopar crate engine. I dont know how good or bad the speedmaster ones are. But I have great luck with ours.

New Pace Performance Billet distributor offerings.
F145816350.jpg

I put one in and it depends on the intake and fire wall clearance ,the one
I bought is under the work bench after getting it in it wouldn't start so I converted to gm hei with the mopar dist and coil/ module .and that works great!

Got one of the small cap HEI distributors in a 88 dodge ram....two wires ...less then 60 bucks with free shipping

The one in post 5 is made by Ningboa of China. Steve White Performance usually sells it cheapest on ebay (~$45 for small-block), or you can pay much more if you prefer from others. Maybe even the yellow and red guys will start re-branding at for $250.

I installed the large cap one in my old 68 Dart. It was really tightand iirc, the cap rubbed the firewall and some of the wires hit the wiper motor. I ended up sending it back.

I installed the large cap one in my old 68 Dart. It was really tightand iirc, the cap rubbed the firewall and some of the wires hit the wiper motor. I ended up sending it back.
Cool,thanks.. Out of the cams you like(your build),Crane,would be my choice.. It looks long in tooth,it flat *** works...

-
Back