chrom police rims

-

mopardrt

Reaction score
hey guys does anyone make Chrome police rims? or would I be able to chrom a set of two?

hahaahah I spelled chrome wrong im an idiot

Pretty much if it is metal (or even plastic) it can be chromed. I do not know if anyone sells them or not but-look into aftermarket wheels/rim dealers.

Can't think of the two wheel manufacturers that sell vintage style wheels, right now, oh wait wheel vintiques is one. Heard a couple of guys talking at car club about 10 years back that some chrome places won't touch wheels anymore, due to the fact that they have to remove the center section from the rim to do the job properly and it is a big liability issue for them.

Can't think of the two wheel manufacturers that sell vintage style wheels, right now, oh wait wheel vintiques is one.

Stockton is one of the others. They are chroming rallyes, so I don't see why someone couldn't chrome a set of police wheels.

Just a thought, How about powder coating. I have a friend that does the wheels for Michael Waltrip Racing and they really look good. I know someone on this site does powder coating so check it out.

-
Back