-
Status
Not open for further replies.

76orangewagon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling a complete Brand NEW Chrome plated steering column set up for your Mopar A body. I purchased this a couple months back but will not be able to use it in my current build, due to all the custom changes (to include the B body headers). It was used for mock up only (as seen in the pic's) It is a COLUMN shift tilt wheel complete with all the attaching brackets and even a blank 18 gauge 12'X12" steel panel to install with a
2" hole for a clean nice installed look, this column retails for $640.00 new, not including the brackets, The upper bracket was custom made to fit the mopar support (see pic) with the correct installed angle . I will sell the entire set up for $325.00 shipping included to lower 48 (sorry Canada, it will cost a little more), I am located in Akron, Ohio ........please P.M me if your interested

thanks Ross

Attachments

• duster 011.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 978
  • duster 001.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 895
  • duster 003.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 926
  • duster 002.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 903
  • duster 004.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 941
  • duster 013.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 863
  • duster 009.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 951
  • duster 007.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,040
Does it have the ignition switch in the column? Can't tell in the pics. Also, is the shift linkage bracket that's on the engine compartment end clockable? Consider me the first person expressing interest, till I see if it will work or not.

Does it have the ignition switch in the column? Can't tell in the pics. Also, is the shift linkage bracket that's on the engine compartment end clockable? Consider me the first person expressing interest, till I see if it will work or not.

No, it does not have the ignition on the column and Yes, the shift linkage bracket is indexable for 12 different positions...thanks for your interest

Thanks for the response. My car is a 70 Duster, so I need one that has the switch. Wifes 69 Dart conv. is a floor shift car, so I won't be able to use it on either car. I'll pass, but it's a great price....so somebody will snap it up. Good luck with the sale.

Hi guys, I work for ididit, inc. and I hate to tell you this but that is definately NOT an ididit column. Maybe it was sold to you as one but trust me, I've been with the company for 13+ years and I know for sure that we didn't build that. Looks like either a Flaming River, Helix or maybe a CPP column. I'm not looking to mess up anybodys sale, just couldn't let this go without commenting.

I was told that it wasn't a flaming river column and that it looked like a Ididit so thats want I went with...so now I guess it must be one of the other two you mentioned...I stand corrected sorry for the mix up everybody. well at least I do know that it was New when I bought it with all the billet levers and switches and is still a nice Chrome tilt column made to fit your favorite A body Mopar. The title has been corrected and removed the Ididit name from listing.

That's cool, I wasn't trying to hurt your chances of selling it. No douobt it
s still a good buy for someone.
Thanks, Marty

That's cool, I wasn't trying to hurt your chances of selling it. No douobt it
s still a good buy for someone.
Thanks, Marty

Wow, a brand new steering column for over half off the retail with custom made piece's ......must not be that good of a buy......maybe I should Open this up to best offer ?

Okay fellow members I figured that since 95% of you don't want to modify your Firewall to make this Cool Tilt Steering column fit your car. I decided to help you all out and make a New .100" thick 304 Stainless plate that has a 2.050" proper hole diameter to tighten around this 2" column, I also took the factory firewall bracket.....sand blasted it, welded a reducing ring to make that hole size 2.100" and painted it in trim black (the original ring is lying next to it). All that is needed will be the rubber seal that goes between the two piece's I'm including here to lock it in position and a firewall gasket seal. The firewall bracket that I used is off a factory 1973 Duster. Now I guess it is as close to a bolt in application as I can make it. Again P.M me if interested....

Attachments

• duster 035.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 674
  • duster 036.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 643
  • duster 037.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 643
  • duster 038.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 668
  • duster 044.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 653
It doesn't get any better than this folks...new price $275.00 shipping included......really I can't believe it's still here !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back