[Found!] Chrome quarter window trim (72 Dart, passenger side)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gdub310

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for the chrome trim that attaches to the front edge of the quarter window for the passenger side of a 72 Dodge Dart. It's the trim strip indicated by the red arrow in the photo below (not my car).

quarter window trim.jpg

I cant help with the stainless trim but just wanted to let you know that the rubber strip that goes on it is reproduced. I put some on mine and they fit perfect.
I believe the trim your looking for is the same on most years swingers. The weatherstrip was advertised up to 72 but was exactly the same as my 73.

I cant help with the stainless trim but just wanted to let you know that the rubber strip that goes on it is reproduced. I put some on mine and they fit perfect.
I believe the trim your looking for is the same on most years swingers. The weatherstrip was advertised up to 72 but was exactly the same as my 73.

Good point - the part in question is the same on 70 to at least 73 and looks like the photos j061093409 posted. Still looking...

yours is nicer than Greg's however. I had about 10 of those damn things and the only one I've found so far has deep scratches in the stainless. I'm still looking for my box of better ones, but he made need to look at yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back