Chrysler 300-Hybrid

-

pacuda59

pacuda59
Reaction score
A town down the road from me throws a big car show this time every year. Each year they highlight a different car, this year it's the Chrysler 300. The following quote is from the opening of the article in the local paper and I thought this group would appreciate it.

A young fellow at a classic car show once asked Mark Souders what the “H” stood for on Souders’ 1962 Chrysler 300-H, an automobile known for power.
“He asked me if it stood for ‘hybrid,’” Souders recalls chuckling. “I said, ‘Yeah, it’s a hybrid. It burns gas and rubber.’”

www.awkscht.com

That's pretty good!!

It's too damn bad I'm getting so old, because I won't be around in 40 years when all these 'lectric flashlight cars start wearing out their batteries and have to be "recycled."

truck-overloaded-with-hazardou.jpg

Dodge had an ad for the new Charger that said just that showing the car doing a burnout. They pussed out and pulled it when liberals whined.
192d1127925930-hybrids-worth-money-charger-hybrid-jpg

They did actually make a Hemi hybrid in 2009 in both the Aspen and Durango. It's pretty cool technology, the same system used in the Tahoe hybrids but also on big diesel city busses so it can probably handle a Durango.

-
Back