• imagejpeg952.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 691
  • 1_imagejpeg952.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 619
  • 2_imagejpeg952.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 512
  • 3_imagejpeg952.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 518
You are gonna need to list more information...what year block? Fresh rebuild, good used, or core engine? What heads and intake?

1968 came out a vehicle running sorry dudes
no exhaust manfolds

the vin is on a machined surface along the oil pan rail on the right side of motor..the # you show are the casting #'s also need a date code 68 motors didn't have j heads and by the date code its a 71

It's at least a 1971 or later model year engine. Has 70+ 915 heads.

The vin will be on the pass side, machined surface, just above oil pan rail and below a drain plug.

It's at least a 1971 or later model year engine. Has 70+ 915 heads.

The vin will be on the pass side, machined surface, just above oil pan rail and below a drain plug.

yea its 1970-72 heads according to online numbers

the vin is on a machined surface along the oil pan rail on the right side of motor..the # you show are the casting #'s also need a date code 68 motors didn't have j heads and by the date code its a 71
Agreed,thats a 72 car year engine.my cuda is a 72 built 11-71 so it has the forged crank and J heads but by the looks of that code its a late 72 with a cast crank.72 340's were blue and that thing has been orange a looong time so the vin will be interesting.

Agreed,thats a 72 car year engine.my cuda is a 72 built 11-71 so it has the forged crank and J heads but by the looks of that code its a late 72 with a cast crank.72 340's were blue and that thing has been orange a looong time so the vin will be interesting.

yes, I it will be interesting again I brought the engine running out of a vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back