Chrysler Fire Power valve covers

-

coloradohill

Reaction score
Looking for input on the early Hemi valve covers. Are they desirable, easy, or hard to find in good shape? I have a neighbor who has a set he is looking to sell.

I told him I would do a little research for him.

Thanks in advance.

1710804329458.jpeg

Desirable????? ......yes....to the right person

Hard to find in good condition????? ......yes

You might check out any listings on EBAY for an idea of price.

IMHO the Dodge Red Ram covers are extreamly hard to find in usable condition

The Chrysler Firepower valve covers don't really have a ton of value anymore, since they are being reproduced now.

It depends a lot on the covers themselves. If they’re just the plain “Chrysler Firepower” covers they’re worth maybe a couple hundred bucks in good condition.

But if they’re the “dimpled” version with the factory bumps for adjustable rockers, they’re worth double that easily. There’s also ones that say “Chrysler Industrial”, and a couple different versions of “Chrysler Marine” covers, with the marine covers having a version with a different font and rocker bumps that are worth a ton.

And then yeah, Dodge and DeSoto versions that vary a lot by the actual logo’s and stamping too, but they only fit Dodge and DeSoto Hemi’s, respectively.

Just an FYI The Chrysler, Dodge and Desoto valve covers are different sizes and do not interchange. So your valve covers are only desirable for someone with a 331, 354 or 392 size engines that came in Chrysler branded cars. or Marine, Industrial Chrysler engines.

I find them locally in a few places , often just singles,, Average is about $30.00 but, have paid as little as 5 bucks at garage sales

firepowerart.jpg

-
Back