Chrysler Mopar 360 E58 small block project (Portland)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyRingo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
More or less listing this from a Craigslist ad I made, and a thread I had going on here from a while back. I ended up getting a '67 GTS 383 and the 360 is bagged up in my garage with nothing being done to it. Everything is in pristine condition and I am no longer wanting to build this engine.

Original thread about this project: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=193028

I called Summit about returning the parts, and they said it's been too long to get any credit. Just about everything is brand new though and pretty much only open box stuff (still have all the original packaging). HEre's the copy/paste from my ad though:

What I'm selling are almost all of the parts needed to assemble a Chrysler small block 360 V8 engine. All of this was for a project that has taken a sideline for something else. I want to sell all of these parts together, at once, as a package. I am not interested necessarily sorting through all of these parts individually.

I purchased a 360 E58 turn key engine from Wildcat out of a Chrysler Cordoba. I had the block and heads machined at Napa in Portland and bored .030 over. I have all of the paperwork form the machine work where everything was properly done. The machine work was about $1000 total alone, not counting the original cost of the engine and transmission. I then purchased almost all of the parts through Summit Racing, and purchased some other parts kits from Mancini Racing.

Here's a rough list of parts, to go with the block and heads:

Edelbrock Performer RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifolds 7576
Summit Racing Street & Strip® Carburetors SUM-M08750VS
Lunati Voodoo Cam and Lifter Kits 60402LK
B&M 10236 - B&M Flexplates
Cloyes Street True Roller Timing Sets 9-1103
Summit Racing SUM-163318 - Summit Racing® OEM Harmonic Dampers
Edelbrock 9300 - Edelbrock Gasgacinch
Fel-Pro 35063 - Fel-Pro Water Neck Gaskets
Summit Racing SUM-377806 - Summit Racing® Chrome Water Necks
ARP 544-9601 - ARP Engine Bolt Kits
Clevite Engine Parts MS1266P10 - Clevite P-Series Main Bearings
Mopar Performance 3690426 - Mopar Performance Electronic Conversion Kits with Distributor
Mopar Performance P4007040AB - Mopar Performance Mechanical Fuel Pumps
Mopar Performance 5249558 - Mopar Performance Mechanical Water Pumps
Davis Unified Ignition C9064PRP - Davis Unified Ignition LiveWires
E3 Spark Plugs E3-46 - E3 Spark Plugs
MSD Ignition 8200 - MSD Blaster 2 Ignition Coils
Summit Racing SUM-G3156 - Summit Racing® Aftermarket Pump to Carburetor Fuel Line Kits

Additionally, I bought an engine rebuild kit from Mancini Racing with Keith Black 232 pistons, which are now assembled to Eagle Specialty I-Beam connecting rods. I'm still looking for the paperwork from this kit, but I have receipts for every other Summit order I made.

(Assembled on heads by Napa):
COMP Cams 604-16 - COMP Cams Street Valve Locks
COMP Cams 744-16 - COMP Cams Steel Valve Spring Retainers
COMP Cams 901-16 - COMP Cams Valve Springs

- $2500 or entertaining serious offers around the Portland metro area.

- Thanks.

Would consider trading all of this towards services rendered in paint work in the local area, in the slim chance someone would be interested in that.

If you decide to separate.. I will be interested in the Intake and possibly cam/lifters

PM sent

Is this still for sale? I may be interested if I can organise frieght etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back