Chryslers at Carlisle 2023 who is going

-
Hi Folks,

Sorry, I am behind the 8 ball this year. I have been prepping my 70 Road Runner for the Hot Rod Power Tour, and built a new engine for it.

For those who don't know me, I am very active on FBBO, but don't get much time to come over to FABO, FCBO and FEBO much. That doesn't mean that I wouldn't love me a sweet Dart or Barracuda - it's just not in the cards right now.

Anyway, yes, I will again be setting up a luncheon at the tent this year. As we did last year, the tent is "officially" a FBBO tent because Carlisle won't allow us to combine the FxBO groups. However, the tent will be open to all FxBO members and you are very welcome to stop by. Last year we had a great time, and were even awarded the fourth largest group! As the group gets larger, we will be able to get a bigger tent to allow for more space and a better place to hang out.

I welcome you all again this year and hope to see you. And, yes, please register your car as FBBO when registering for Carlisle. This changes NOTHING about where your car is shown, etc., but it helps provide a tent that all of us can enjoy and hang out in.

Again, apologies for my late note here. After the Power Tour I will get full into planning for Carlisle and get back with everybody for tent details.

Hawk

I will be there. 29 hour drive.
I have vendor spot N005. Use it for parts really.
If anyone needs a spot inside the fair grounds to place your parts or transfer from one person to another I am always glad to help.
I'm an ebodies.org guy so that's the tent I hang out at.
Considering bringing my A body though.

Hi Folks,

Sorry, I am behind the 8 ball this year. I have been prepping my 70 Road Runner for the Hot Rod Power Tour, and built a new engine for it.

For those who don't know me, I am very active on FBBO, but don't get much time to come over to FABO, FCBO and FEBO much. That doesn't mean that I wouldn't love me a sweet Dart or Barracuda - it's just not in the cards right now.

Anyway, yes, I will again be setting up a luncheon at the tent this year. As we did last year, the tent is "officially" a FBBO tent because Carlisle won't allow us to combine the FxBO groups. However, the tent will be open to all FxBO members and you are very welcome to stop by. Last year we had a great time, and were even awarded the fourth largest group! As the group gets larger, we will be able to get a bigger tent to allow for more space and a better place to hang out.

I welcome you all again this year and hope to see you. And, yes, please register your car as FBBO when registering for Carlisle. This changes NOTHING about where your car is shown, etc., but it helps provide a tent that all of us can enjoy and hang out in.

Again, apologies for my late note here. After the Power Tour I will get full into planning for Carlisle and get back with everybody for tent details.

Hawk
So changing labels is not a big deal- you can log back in and change the group your with simple procedures.

So tell me more about the lunchtime activity? Cost and sign up and what day? There are a lot of us FxBO people here and that could be a lot of fun. Or is this a “skull and bones” secrete “B” club type of lunchtime activity- lmao.

I've only missed a few Chryslers at Carlisle / Chrysler Nationals shows since they started in 1991. IMO it's the BEST all Mopar show.

I witnessed and was thankful for Hawk's hard work tending the grill last year! It was cool to spend some time hanging out at the tent and meeting some guys from FABO + FBBO. I've registered under FBBO and plan to stop by this year again. I hope to meet more folks and try to remember faces from last year :thumbsup:

- Harry

if they'd cool it down some I'd go. I've been twice and burnt up both times.great show and swap tho.

I am as white as it gets
I get my granddaughter to spray me with 50 spf sunscreen
When we get to the room it is like i have not been in the sun

Mine was waiting for me when I got home, R115
20230612_180939.jpg

Changed hotels to something hopefully much nicer than where we have stayed the last six years. I have never had my car there and hope to someday. I'll be bringing my 2020 WRX with loud *** exhaust to annoy people. At night we cruise to the many hotels or eateries to check out all the cars. Theirs like a car cruise in every parking lot.

Carlisle Road Trip update: posted from Sittin' on a Corner in Winslow Arizona. We've logged over 2200 miles of our 5000 mile road trip and solved the one vexing problem (electrical glitch) hopefully for good - Carlisle here we come!!!

late 50s DeSoto and Chrysler at the Hackberry General Store in the middle of NoWhere on Rt 66 in AZ
DSC05015.JPG

DSC05016.JPG

Going. Got my confirmation number...but nothing in email, can't log in, can't reset password. No way to contact anyone at Carlisle.

Any brilliant ideas?

Slightly confused, but pleased about it at the same time. Before registering, I had inquired about the Shelby class and how it did not mention the Dakota, just "FWD - Shelby All".
I was told 2x that there are not enough Shelby Dakotas to be included in the Shelby class, because they are limited production. (Isn't that the whole point of them?") So I was told 2x I'd have to register in the "Truck - Dakota All (excl R/T)" class.
So I did.
Opened my envelope and they put me in the "Shelby ALL" class like I felt I should be. Go figure..... Maybe they heard me afterall.

Regardless, a good time will be had by all!!

Received my credentials today, the Dart and I havent miss a year since 2001.
R100 Early A body modified back in the first row this year.

I will have a 4 speed console with
Reproduction tops
Correct shifter
Nice 67 black bucket seats with tracks
A ton of 67 68 69 barracuda parts
Any requests?

I have a nice pair of valiant fenders
73-74 i think
Not up on valiant parts
I will have a complete 8 3/4 drum to drum

I will have a 4 speed console with
Reproduction tops
Correct shifter
Nice 67 black bucket seats with tracks
A ton of 67 68 69 barracuda parts
Any requests?
Any 15x7 or 15x8 rallye wheels? I need one 15x7 or a pair of 15x8s
Door armrest bezels (plastic base of armrest - chrome) in very good condition?

-
Back