cincinnati boy

-
Welcome, I am in Cincinnati as well... do you have an A body to show off?

Animations And Robb,

I need your help !!
Growing up in Forest Park, I developed a craving for a certain product and it is unobtainable in Florida.

I NEED a Gold Star fix ! Can you help?

Actually, my older brother always brings me a truck load when he comes down here.

Glad to see Cincy represented!!

Animations And Robb,

I need your help !!
Growing up in Forest Park, I developed a craving for a certain product and it is unobtainable in Florida.

Actually, my older brother always brings me a truck load when he comes down here.

My wife is the same way with SkyLine yellowdartdave. LOL. She grew up in Milford and her brother still lives in Canp Dennison.

Welcome to FABO.

Ever since Gold Star changed their recipe, I have favored Skyline.

Are you aware there is a Skyline in Clearwater??

28790 US 19 North.

I believe it is on the east side of the road across from a Nissan dealer.

Ever since Gold Star changed their recipe, I have favored Skyline.

Are you aware there is a Skyline in Clearwater??

28790 US 19 North.

I believe it is on the east side of the road across from a Nissan dealer.

Been there many times.:toothy8:

Mary took me to the Gold Star on Route 28 back a few years ago on a trip up there.

Animations And Robb,

I need your help !!

Yea i can help give me your order SCT

Yea, I can help! Give me your order. I think gold star is better than skyline also! SCOOTER @ ANIMATIONS 513-439-3713

Not that I know of. But if you need theres a skyline 3 doors down from me if you need anything. SCOOTER @ ANIMATIONS 513-439-3713

ROBB, Ive got it all torn apart but in a month ill have the interior done and ill send photos. In the meantime if you need any help for parts or people to know in the area let me know just call me at my bar ANIMATIONS and ask for scooter!

Thanks for the offer of help.

Wal-Mart and Publix here stock Skyline so I am good.

Hey, I know where animations on madison is. I work in the area and drive by it all the time. Are you still interested in checking out the '69 hub caps? I will give you a call...

yellowdartdave: did you find a source for gold star yet? let me know if you still need help!

Thanks,

-
Back