CL 1972 Chrysler Barracuda

-
Lol, I wished it was on my end of the country I've always wanted a 72 Chrysler berracuda. It's a 67'

sure looks like a 67 to me but you never know being in mexico, I mean California..............maybe it was an export or some kind of freaky package that was unique to mexico. They had a lot of cool cars that were unique and different than the U.S. versions.

Based on the English written by the seller.....he/she may have brought a tortilla proyject over the border with them.

Probably not, but you never know. Very rare Mexican Cuda for 3k, If I were near it I would go check it out, even a regular 67 cuda is worth that.

Why would it have a 150 MPH speedo????
I thought that speedo only came in the HP cars???

Treblig

Based on the English written by the seller

Could be a scammer. They don't know what they steal the pics from, they just post it hoping to get a "down payment". I saw a car for sale in my home town, cheap, that had palm trees in the background! Ya....no.....there aren't any palm trees here!

could be a scammer. They don't know what they steal the pics from, they just post it hoping to get a "down payment". I saw a car for sale in my home town, cheap, that had palm trees in the background! Ya....no.....there aren't any palm trees here!

this

That's what they guy I bought it from last week said it was.

-
Back