classic auto air exact fit or universal kit A body 72-76

-

Dodge74

Reaction score
Anyone use either one . need help on my 74 dart sport

Thank.......................PETE...............

Pete I installed the Classic Auto Air exact fit in my 72 Demon It was a factory air car so I had some difficulty but I over came after we made a panel to cover the fan hole and then installed the package . Go to there web page and look at it If you have any other questions contact me . Search Classic Auto Air here on the sit there are a couple threads Waco Demon

i have a 1972 dart OE A/C car i took out the OE A/C becouse it wont work with 440 swap the fan motor hits the valve cover i was planing to use it!!! i just bought classic air deal for my car they sold me there street rod set up they dont have A body A/C as a direct fit!!!! but they can put together one that works nice its so tinny. im taking my complete OE A/C to mopars at the strip this week and sell it the nice thing about it is its all there and will bolt right in your A body im even giving them the dash controller i cant use it with the new A/C if your not trying to put a big block in your dart why not use OE A/C i wanted to keep the stock look BUT

Joe the fan motor for the factory car is bigger then the none air car Waco Demon

My car is a non A/C car so the classic auto air 67-69 kit should fit right???

Thanks everyone for your input. .................

I put a classic system in my 72 dart, fit was good and it's nice to have the modern style defroster. especially down here on the gulf. wish mine was a little colder, but it's better than none at all. some people gets their's really cold, but mine never has been like factory. dave.

I have the Classic in my Barracuda, fit was good and works good. Some on here have said to tint the windows to help, I insulated the floor and doors on mine, seemed to help. Need to get all of the air out before charging.

-
Back