Classic Chambered Powersticks

-

MopaR&D

Nerd Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just joined yesterday and was wondering if anybody here has any experience with Classic Chambered Powerstick mufflers. They are a chambered muffler, kind of like a glasspack but without the packing and a bit different (better?) design. They sound SUPREMELY bad-*** though, even more so than Flowmasters in my opinion. There is a sound clip on their site of a '73 Charger running with them, it sounds INSANE. Check out their site here: http://www.classicchambered.com

i really do not like the way those mufflers sound. the are to loud and raspy sounding. have you heard dynomax ultra flo mufflers, they are the best sounding muffler i have ever heard period. but everyone has there own opinion.

I'm not to crazy on there sound. They don't sound bad, just not for me.
My concern is the glass pac styleing, how much they actually neck down inside the stick. It seems minimal, which is great. Unlike other glass pack companys that loooose a 1/2 inch or more inside there chamber.

Did you listen to the Charger? That's the sound I hope to get. I was hoping though that somebody on here has heard them in person or used them themselves.

Yeah, I heard that. I want to hear that as well in person. I don't know which I should get.

Wait, what exactly do you mean? Classic Chambered makes Cobra Packs and Powersticks; the only difference in Powersticks is the length and diameter. All the cars apart from the Shelby Cobras have Powersticks.

Just bought a pair of 2 1/2" x 26" long. Got them the other day and they look awsome. They dont "neck-down" at all inside. They stay the same diameter all the way through and have a "baffled" or "louvered" look inside for lack of a better explanation. Either way they are replacing my Flowmaster knock-offs this spring! I'll post my impressions when the get on!

As far as customer service I'll give Classic Chambered 2 thumbs up! Eric was great to deal with and answered email quickly and handled all my questions completely. I also ordered a set of Dodge Caps too. Everything came when promised and looks to be great quality.

-
Back