Classic Industries and Backorders

-

Davco

Reaction score
I was blown away at the long list of items on backorder I intended to purchase from Classic Industries.
What is CI's definition of "ample time for delivery"?

Any reps on here?

I only ever ordered one thing from them years ago and it took forever. Haven't ordered since and won't.

Won’t order from them again.
Too many failed parts and lying to me about how long it would take to get what I ordered… :thankyou:

Tons of things are on backorder. I have a Cold Case radiator for a Chevy truck of all things on back order.

Took them 15 months to get my part to me, but it was free.

I was blown away at the long list of items on backorder I intended to purchase from Classic Industries.
What is CI's definition of "ample time for delivery"?

Any reps on here?
We're very sorry to hear about the backorders and any set backs this has caused you. We understand how frustrating it can be when the items you need aren't readily available. While we strive to keep nearly everything in stock, we do depend on our suppliers to fulfill our stocking orders promptly. Unfortunately, there are times when unforeseen delays arise and we aren't able to adjust as quickly as we'd like.

Currently, our overall fill rate is over 92%, but we know that some of our Mopar suppliers tend to have longer lead times, which can effect this fill rate. Additionally, specific products can have extended delays between production runs, which can contribute to longer backorder times.

If you could DM me your invoice number or the part numbers, I'd be happy to check on the status of those items and provide you with some ETAs. We're here to help in any way we can.

Gabe Flores
Brand Manager

We're very sorry to hear about the backorders and any set backs this has caused you. We understand how frustrating it can be when the items you need aren't readily available. While we strive to keep nearly everything in stock, we do depend on our suppliers to fulfill our stocking orders promptly. Unfortunately, there are times when unforeseen delays arise and we aren't able to adjust as quickly as we'd like.

Currently, our overall fill rate is over 92%, but we know that some of our Mopar suppliers tend to have longer lead times, which can effect this fill rate. Additionally, specific products can have extended delays between production runs, which can contribute to longer backorder times.

If you could DM me your invoice number or the part numbers, I'd be happy to check on the status of those items and provide you with some ETAs. We're here to help in any way we can.

Gabe Flores
Brand Manager
I have spoken with OER and Legendary and have decided to take a different direction other than CI for these items.
Thank you.

You may want to verify OER stock, as I believe they are a division of Classic Industries?
I have spoken with OER and Legendary and have decided to take a different direction other than CI for these items.
Thank you.

-
Back