Classic Industries

-

jtkaaa07

BossMan
Reaction score
Just got my new catalog from Classic Industries, all I can say is well the wait! Very nice selection, don't know about prices, I havent got a chance to go through it yet. Look's like alot better then Year One, So just a head's up, if you pre ordered your's you should get it soon.

Do they have one single thing for an early A ??

Just got mine today and at a glance they do have some early a-body stuff. I did see upholstry for 63-67 Darts and 64-66 Valiants and Barracudas. Looks like a good catalog but haven't compared prices.

I ordered some seat foam from Classic Industries while they were having their 20% off sale. It arrived today. It was in a pre-printed Legendary box. Somebody went to a lot of trouble to put Classic Industries tape all over the box covering all of the Legendary labeling. Inside the box the foam was in a plastic bag. The bag had a Legendary label on it. Somebody had torn off part of the label so that not all of the word "Legendary" was there any more. :iconbigg::iconbigg::iconbigg: No surprise, just sayin'.

I ordered some seat foam from Classic Industries while they were having their 20% off sale. It arrived today. It was in a pre-printed Legendary box. Somebody went to a lot of trouble to put Classic Industries tape all over the box covering all of the Legendary labeling. Inside the box the foam was in a plastic bag. The bag had a Legendary label on it. Somebody had torn off part of the label so that not all of the word "Legendary" was there any more. :iconbigg::iconbigg::iconbigg: No surprise, just sayin'.

I bet CI gets a deep discount to sell Legendary products,but it seems like they would put everything in their own boxes.

They opened the box & put a battery hold down that I had ordered in there with the foam. The hold down was EXTREMELY well wrapped in bubble wrap. Then they taped it all back up & sent it on its way.

Glad to hear someone got theirs. I ordered one and they sent me a damn camaro book. wtf oh well i had a oil spot in the garage now its all gone haha

6 weeks and still waiting for the catalogue ..

Parts take a while to ship out as well. A bit slow for my taste, but Year One is just as slow.

CI, I have the opportunity to go see them when ever since I only live about 5 miles from them, and the customer service their at least for me has been great. I talked to the guy behind the counter and asked him if this was going to be it as far as parts go and he told me they were just scratching the surface for Mopar. As far as the prices go, it doesn't matter where we go, we get screwed on prices no matter what.

-
Back