[Found!] Classic National Geographic Magazines 1919-1972....car ads...Coca Cola ads including Christmas...WW2 on and on

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HowardBishop

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I Acquired 530 National Geographic Magazines in 2000. Its time to sell them . It is especially easy to buy a complete Issue for a month and year.
The Magazines have ads for Coca Cola, cars of every model, Trains-Travel, 2nd World War, moon landing on and on. You give me the month and year and I'll send you a picture of your specific interest. They are $10- $18.00 each per magazine plus shipping. Price is depending on the magazine age. Older ones are at the higher end plus shipping in padded envelope.
There is no way to photograph and post that many Magazines but you can contact me here and we can shop with photos. Give me year and month.
Howard
California

tempImagerBIB22.png

tempImage8BRLBC.png

tempImagev70MdJ.png

tempImagegNytVW.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
I have a complete set of 1928 issues....January-December. Complete set from 1928
I have 5 issues from 1919. I can sent you photos tomorrow....Friday.
Do you have an email?
Howard

Hi
I have a complete set of 1928 issues....January-December. Complete set from 1928
I have 5 issues from 1919. I can sent you photos tomorrow....Friday.
Do you have an email?
Howard
Did you change you mind on the National Geograpjics? No problem...just let me know as I have an option for all of the collection.
Howard

I know you were at the Mopar Nats...I replied. I have the December 1928 Issue.
$15.00 plus shipping....probably $6-7 dollars...book rate.
Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back