classics industries comments

-
catalogue looks pretty extensive , wish i had some money to burn on parts , id test em out for sure..

I only opened Interior section 250.00 for front door panels for my demon project I'll have to do some checking. Quality is another thing. Don't need them till next spring so won't have feed back till then.

Ordered one part. Back ordered for three weeks. Nice catalog. Take out all the speed parts, the general hot rodding books, the clothing and the parts they don't have in stock and you have a nice pamphlet.

I ordered two sets of 3/8" fuel line and they had them in stock. Went down and I picked them up.

The interior is either Legendary or PUI or something. Ask if that specific part it is legendary the compare to other legendary panel prices. I thought some of the interior stuff will have a Legendary logo on it in the catalog.

The PUI, PG Classics are generally cheaper and lower quality... So compare apples to apples for those prices.

I ordered two sets of 3/8" fuel line and they had them in stock. Went down and I picked them up.

The interior is either Legendary or PUI or something. Ask if that specific part it is legendary the compare to other legendary panel prices. I thought some of the interior stuff will have a Legendary logo on it in the catalog.

The PUI, PG Classics are generally cheaper and lower quality... So compare apples to apples for those prices.

Geez Dude, my shop is right around the corner. Next time stop by and say howdy.

I ordered quite a bit of items from them for my 71 RR built and experienced the back ordered issue. In fact I just got the vacume canister that I had orded at the end of March. Funny thing is because it was back-ordeed I ordered direct from Charger Specialties. Had the part within a week. The canister I got this week was from Charger Specialties.

It appears that they are trying to move into the Mopar market. I talked with them at SpringFling and asked about the back order issue. They said that they are building their inventory and that they are looking at filling the parts void left from the demise of the Paddock, lack of technical support and the the lack of reliable consistancy coming from vendors such as Year One. From the prices I've seen they look somewhat competitive. They are Chevy and Ford guys. I suggested that they look into hiring some people that know Mopars so that they can gain credibility within the Mopar community.

I ordered quite a bit of items from them for my 71 RR built and experienced the back ordered issue. In fact I just got the vacume canister that I had orded at the end of March. Funny thing is because it was back-ordeed I ordered direct from Charger Specialties. Had the part within a week. The canister I got this week was from Charger Specialties.

It appears that they are trying to move into the Mopar market. I talked with them at SpringFling and asked about the back order issue. They said that they are building their inventory and that they are looking at filling the parts void left from the demise of the Paddock, lack of technical support and the the lack of reliable consistancy coming from vendors such as Year One. From the prices I've seen they look somewhat competitive. They are Chevy and Ford guys. I suggested that they look into hiring some people that know Mopars so that they can gain credibility within the Mopar community.

I'll go apply on Monday......:thumrigh:

Geez Dude, my shop is right around the corner. Next time stop by and say howdy.

I thought you were in South OC/North .S.D?

I gotta stop by Skillcraft auto body next week. I do Automotive Excellence in Seal Beach.

I ordered from them also,same problem as everyone else ''BACK ORDERED'' price seemed fair but they rape ya on shipping.I paid $14 for rallye dash woodgrain stickers.

i ordered door sill plates for my 69 gts had them in stock and shipped to me in 5 days and they are very nice looking plus the guy took 20 bucks off of my order for mothers day

I ordered several items. Seems as though they are being the distributor for several different companies such as Lengendary, Accurate LTD, etc. They did tell me that they had bought out the Paddock inventory. The only issue I have had (which we are currently working out) is that the headliner I ordered from them in Maroon came in as a dark red. I believe they are going to have to refund me, but we will see...

-
Back