Classified ads...

-

ValiantS

Reaction score
Am I the only one that feels like people are abusing the ads section by posting several individual ads for $10-$40 parts instead of listing them in bulk. How do you contact an administrator about other concerns?
Lap1253.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But to answer your question to contact sn admin your best bet is to post in the site suggestions and questions forum.

From the forum rules:
6. Please try to limit each thread to 1 part unless the parts are directly related. (ie Duster Suspension Parts)

Listing mechanical, suspension, interior, body panels etc all together creates a little confusion, it would be difficult to title the thread for a specific part, make sense? If it's a parts car, a new sub-forum was created a while back for that specifically. In that case it's easy, "Parting out a ?" and then list various items.

How do we contact an admin to complain about someone not reading the rules?

:poke:
Don't assume I am airing a complaint about that. If you were paying closer attention you'd consider I posted a question on the public forms to gage opinions then I separately asked about contacting admins. You have no problem making a snide comment, try not to chase me off.

Don't assume I am airing a complaint about that. If you were paying closer attention you'd consider I posted a question on the public forms to gage opinions then I separately asked about contacting admins. You have no problem making a snide comment, try not to chase me off.

Lighten up, it was a joke...

-
Back