-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmat2000

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Contact seller
i got some stuff i want to clear out. some prices are firm on the others make reasonable offer. prices do not include shipping. you will have to pay shipping costs. everything located in Abilene Texas

1974 dodge dart steering wheel and horn cap, no contactor green. make offer

67 to 69 barracuda notchback rear quarter panel upper metal trims. these have small dings in them need minor bodywork and paint, but great if you do not have them to start with. would like $40.00 or make offer

73 to 76 A body heater / A/C control head $30.00

73 to 76 A body AM radio in nice shape with bezel and knobs $50.00

Attachments

• 036.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 571
  • 038.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 553
  • 047.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 537
  • 034.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 549
do you still have the rear metal parts for the 67 notchback,

what is your steering wheel diameter?
Thanks,
FLYUSMC

i still have thesteering wheel. fabo never notified me of your post. are you still inerested in it? it is a stock diameter 1974 dodge dart wheel. please PM me and we can get the party started.

i got some stuff i want to clear out. some prices are firm on the others make reasonable offer. prices do not include shipping. you will have to pay shipping costs. everything located in Abilene Texas

(SOLD PENDING PAYMENT)
67 to 69 barracuda notchback rear quarter panel upper metal trims. these have small dings in them need minor bodywork and paint, but great if you do not have them to start with. would like $40.00 or make offer

(SOLD PENDING PAYMENT)

(SOLD PENDING PAYMENT)

(SOLD PENDING PAYMENT)

(SOLD PAYMENT RECIEVED)

(SOLD PAYMENT RECIEVED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back