Status
Not open for further replies.

'67barracuda

inaiana cuda
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
here is some parts from my 67 barracuda, the front turn siginals i would like to have 40.00 for the pair, the drivers side inner fender and frame rail i would like to get 100.00, the console i would like to get 50.00, the grill inserts and the complete front nose i would like to get 150.00, i have more parts just ask and i will see whats left. i just added trunk chrome, if you pm'ed about it i accidently erased it. i will take 20.00 for all 3 pcs, the center pc is good the outers can be sent out to be fixed.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 628
  • 002.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 628
  • 003.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 637
  • 004.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 644
  • 007.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 629
  • 008.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 628
  • 009.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 610
also do you have the shifter linkage from this 67.if so,how much with shipping to 17813? thanks,mike.

Also need shipping quote for the front nose to 19355.I will take that to. Mark

cudacrazy67, the backup bezels have been sold, i do not have the linkage from the shifter to the tranny all i have is the shifter and the small arm that is attached to it, i will send you pictures if you pm me your e-mail address.

for everyone that has requested to buy the parts i have listed i will be getting complete price plus the shipping today, if you have not pm'ed me your e-mail address yet please do so that i can send you the prices for your parts.

for everyone that has requested to buy the parts i have listed i will be getting complete price plus the shipping today, if you have not pm'ed me your e-mail address yet please do so that i can send you the prices for your parts.

Hello,
I still didn't get a respond from you and It's been over a week or two. I've sent you a money order that you already
cashed and am getting a little worried.

What do you do if you sent a member a money order that they cashed and do not
get the item or responds from?! Please '67barracuda, e-mail or contact me. I haven't
heard from you. P.S. Did any other member have this problem with '67barracuda?

Thank you '67barracuda for responding. All is good!

Do you have any sheet metal? I need the whole piece from window to tail lights if it's a notch.

Been trying to get a hold of you. Still haven't recieved the money order refund. Getting a bit nervous. Please contact me.
Thank you '67barracuda for responding. All is good!

Anyone know or did business with this person? Sent him money and still no responds from him? Feeling kind of betrayed.

He was on the board on 1-03. Something sounds fishy if he won't respond.

Anyone know or did business with this person? Sent him money and still no responds from him? Feeling kind of betrayed.
I was at his house and picked up a lot of parts.He said the money I payed him some of it was for repayment to a fabo member. Mark

I was at his house and picked up a lot of parts.He said the money I payed him some of it was for repayment to a fabo member. Mark

Hey Dartcuda1,
That sounds like good news. Been trying to contact him for a while about
the repayment. Sent him an e-mail as well as left him a message on his
phone. Hope he contacts me. His voice on the answering machine sounds
like he is a honest guy. I'll let you guys know in a few days.

Hey Dartcuda1,
That sounds like good news. Been trying to contact him for a while about
the repayment. Sent him an e-mail as well as left him a message on his
phone. Hope he contacts me. His voice on the answering machine sounds
like he is a honest guy. I'll let you guys know in a few days.

Hey FABO Members,
I need your help. '67barracuda is not returning my calls or e-mail. I sent him a money order that he cash for some parts. He ended up telling me that he cannot ship the parts he quoted me and to me it will cost more. I ask him
to just return the money which we both agree would be best however I haven't recieve a cent or even a call about the situation. A fellow FABO member just wrote he stopped by the house and bought some parts from this guy who told
him that he was going to use some of that money to pay me(FABO member back). What should I do?

Hey FABO Members,
I need your help. '67barracuda is not returning my calls or e-mail. I sent him a money order that he cash for some parts. He ended up telling me that he cannot ship the parts he quoted me and to me it will cost more. I ask him
to just return the money which we both agree would be best however I haven't recieve a cent or even a call about the situation. A fellow FABO member just wrote he stopped by the house and bought some parts from this guy who told
him that he was going to use some of that money to pay me(FABO member back). What should I do?

Attention Fabo members,
Been trying to get my money back for over a month or two. No response since 12/21/2010. Guy's member name is '67barracuda'. His real name is Dale Dennis and wife name is Carol Dennis. 6023 n 1200 east Shirley indiana 47384. Dale if you
re out there, please reply so we can settle this. Members, watch out for this guy!

Hey FABO members. Great news! Spoke with Dave for the first time. Sounds like a really nice guy. Got conformation that money is on the way. so everything is good. Thanks alot Dave for your honesty.

Attention Fabo members,
Been trying to get my money back for over a month or two. No response since 12/21/2010. Guy's member name is '67barracuda'. His real name is Dale Dennis and wife name is Carol Dennis. 6023 n 1200 east Shirley indiana 47384. Dale if you
re out there, please reply so we can settle this. Members, watch out for this guy!

If he backs out on sending the money back turn it over to the district atty. That usually gets some action. Most likely the reason he called is he read your response to him ignoring you all this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back